After receiving a huge number of congratulatory calls from world leaders on Wednesday, American President-Elect Barack Obama chose to return nine of them.
Here’s Barack’s list of fave leaders — holler back!
The President-elect returned calls to 9 leaders today, thanking them for having called to express congratulations on his election earlier this week. He returned calls to:
1. Prime Minister Rudd of Australia
2. Prime Minister Harper of Canada
3. President Sarkozy of France
4. Chancellor Merkel of Germany
5. Prime Minister Olmert of Israel
6. Prime Minister Aso of Japan
7. President Calderon of Mexico
8. President Lee of South Korea
9. Prime Minister Brown of the United Kingdom
(Do you think he used the Obama iPhone app to call them?)